These conditions can often be painful or uncomfortable and can cause much distress.
Waiting times for NHS treatment of these “non-urgent” cases are often extremely long.
Dr Cierny’s team carry out routine hernia repairs at Breclav Hospital on a regular basis. Most frequently a general anaesthetic is required, and overnight stay in the clinic after the operation.
In the vast majority of cases patients can return to work the week after they return from Brno.
The cost of the procedure in a UK private hospital is usually between £3,000 – £4,200
Our fully inclusive package price of £2,790 features:
- FREE DIRECT RETURN FLIGHTS LONDON STANSTEAD – BRNO BY RYANAIR
- ALL TRANSFERS AIRPORT- HOTEL – HOSPITAL
- ONE NIGHT’S STAY IN A LUXURY HOTEL ON YOUR ARRIVAL
- OUR PERSONAL ATTENTION – One of us will be there in Brno to meet you at the hotel and to accompany you to the clinic for your procedure. We will visit you afterwards too – making sure everything goes well for you.
- All pre-operative tests and investigations.
- Pre-operative consultations with Dr Cierny.
- Hernia repair procedure.
- All medicines and dressing whilst at the hospital and during your stay.
- All post-operative check-ups and examinations during your stay.
- Two nights’ stay at the hospital in your semi private room (sharing with one other patient from the UK).
For further information on any of the Procedures listed above please either call or e-mail us and complete the on-line medical questionnaire.