Gall bladder removal is usually done using laparoscopic “keyhole” surgery.
Gall stones can develop if the bile gets too concentrated. These small, hard stones can block the bile duct, causing severe abdominal pain, nausea or fever. If these symptoms persist, removal of the gallbladder is often required – indeed sometimes this is done as part of a Bariatric (weight loss) procedure by Dr Cierny.
The body can function well without a gall bladder, and Dr Cierny can remove the organ using laparoscopic techniques without having to make a large cut into your abdomen, so recovery time from surgery is very rapid.
This is a low risk operation, with few complications, performed under a general anaesthetic. The surgery usually takes 1- 1 1/2 hours.
The cost of the procedure in a UK private hospital is usually between £4,000 – £5,500
Our fully inclusive package price of £3,190 features:
- FREE DIRECT RETURN FLIGHTS LONDON STANSTEAD – BRNO BY RYANAIR
- ALL TRANSFERS AIRPORT- HOTEL – HSPITAL
- ONE NIGHT’S STAY IN A LUXURY HOTEL ON YOUR ARRIVAL
- OUR PERSONAL ATTENTION – One of us will be there in Brno to meet you at the hotel and to accompany you to the clinic for your procedure. We will visit you afterwards too – making sure everything goes well for you
- All pre-operative tests and investigations
- Pre-operative consultations with Dr Cierny
- Laparascopic Gall Bladder removal procedure
- All medicines and dressing whilst at the hospital and during your stay.
- All post-operative check-ups and examinations during your stay
- Three nights’ stay at the hospital in your semi private room (sharing with one other patient from the UK)
- Cosmetic Bliss after care package
For further information on any of the Procedures listed above please either call or e-mail us and complete the on-line medical questionnaire.