Fully Inclusive Package – Price £7,490*
Euro Price (for Republic of Ireland) €9,350*
GUARANTEED UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY – Everything below is included in your package price – NO ONE ELSE WILL OFFER YOU THIS!
COME WITH US AND YOUR SURGERY WILL BE SAFER
- You will stay in a Major Hospital for 3 full days after your surgery. Other providers in UK and abroad send you home or to a hotel after 24 hours – so there is little chance to make sure you are properly recovered and everything is OK.
- You will have more tests pre-op – to make sure Surgery goes ahead without problems. Others just give you a blood test and an ECG.
- Dr Cierny is a VERY experienced specialist Bariatric Surgeon, with many years of practice in all forms of Weight Loss Surgery. He has performed well over 400 procedures on our UK C.B. patients – and of course very many more on patients from his own region over the years!
- We cover costs if you have to stay longer, and need ICU Care or a Re-Operation. Others don’t give this, and you could be faced with £thousands in extra bills!
- We ACCOMPANY YOU when you come with us for surgery – no one else comes to the hospital and stays with you whilst you are there!
- AFTERCARE Support, advice and complete back-up from us for at least 2 years – All this is INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE – as well as air fares, hotel, transport etc. etc
The three main questions you need to ask when researching weight loss surgery are:
What procedure will work best for me?
Will I be safe when I have the surgery?
Will surgery work for me and help me lose weight?
Which procedure is best for me?
If you are unsure about which type of procedure would work best for you then talk to us. We have had surgery ourselves, and will be happy to answer your questions. Most patients look at Gastric Banding first of all, because the Band is very well known and proven to be effective if you work with it. Bands do require a lot of maintenance and patient willpower – and are much more likely to “fail” than the other surgical options. We have not brought a new patient for band surgery since Feb 2011!
We believe the Gastric Bypass is a very good choice of surgery, but maybe only better than Sleeve Gastrectomy or Plication if the patient needs to resolve a metabolic disorder such as Type II Diabetes or Hyperlipidemia very quickly.
For most patients a less “complex surgery such as Sleeve or Plication will help them achieve weight loss on the same scale as Bypass – without some of the on-going post-operative “management” issues Bypass involves. Patients have an easier time adjusting to life after their surgery and lose the excess weight very quickly with a Sleeve Gastrectomy or a Plication– though the procedure isn’t suitable for everyone, and it is important to get plenty of information. If you complete a medical form we will be able to put you in touch on a one-to-one basis with other patients who have had surgery with us, so you can get their opinions.
Safe Surgery is our first priority. There is less likelihood of complications during and after surgery with us than if you choose to have surgery in the UK or other European centres for the following reasons. Our patients all have basic blood tests done in the UK and then a full programme of medical tests in hospital the day before surgery to make absolutely sure the surgery can be performed safely.
Most clinics and hospitals offering Bariatric surgery in UK and abroad just give you basic blood tests and an ECG – this is not enough! You will stay in our hospital for five full days for your surgery so the team can monitor you properly and make sure you are safe and fully recovered to go home.
In many UK and Belgian hospitals/clinics you are discharged within 24 hours of your operation – we believe this is not safe, and doesn’t give you time to recover properly. Your surgeon, Dr Michal Cierny PhD. is a renowned and very experienced bariatric surgeon. The standard of medical care and support you will receive from Dr Cierny, his team of experts and from us is on a par with the very best- anywhere in the world. Our hospital is in the process of becoming an International Centre of Excellence in Bariatric Surgery.
All our weight loss procedure costs are fully inclusive. The price you pay us includes Surgery Cost Protection which covers the cost of any extra days in ICU, re-operation or extended stay in the unlikely event there should be any complications. Other providers do not include this!
We make sure you are fully informed to enable you to make the right decision about your surgery, and that you are fully prepared for your surgery – telling you all the facts. To be able and prepared to make the adjustments needed in your relationship with food and eating is vital to success. Weight Loss Surgery - whatever procedure you have is not a magic wand, and to succeed you must be willing to make a real commitment to change. We will help you plan to succeed.
We prepare all our patients before surgery so that they understand how it works and helps them to lose weight. Your surgery is only the start of the process. After surgery you will need support and regular and frequent contact from us to make sure your weight loss is on track.
We will support, advise and monitor you for as long as you need us (at least two whole years) and you can contact us at any time for extra help and advice. We encourage you to keep contact with our other patients who are making the same journey as you. It has been proven that our patients succeed in long-term sustained weight loss when they make full use of the support we offer.
When you approach us you will get straightforward answers and advice from someone who has been there and had weight loss surgery themselves. We do understand that surgery is the solution you look to when all the other attempts at weight loss have failed, and we will work hard with you to make sure you succeed.
- FREE DIRECT RETURN FLIGHTS LONDON STANSTEAD – BRNO BY RYANAIR
- ALL TRANSFERS AIRPORT- HOTEL – HOSPITAL
- ONE NIGHT’S STAY IN A LUXURY HOTEL ON YOUR ARRIVAL
- OUR PERSONAL ATTENTION – We will be there in Brno with you at the hotel and we accompany you in the hospital throughout your pre-operative tests. We will be with you daily after your surgery too – making sure everything goes well for you
- All pre-operative tests and investigations (see technical information)
- Pre-operative consultations with Dr Cierny and his team
- The Gastric Bypass procedure (either RnY or Omega Loop)
- Surgery Cost Protection – which will automatically pay up to 150,000 Czech Koruna (£5,000) to cover you for any re-operations, extended stay in ICU, and the hospital should you need it. This is really important. (see details)
- All the medicines and dressings you need whilst at the hospital and during your stay.
- All post-operative check-ups and examinations during your stay
- Four nights’ stay at the hospital in your semi private room
- Full Cosmetic Bliss after care support when you return home, dietary and nutrition advice and weight monitoring for at least 2 years after your procedure
What extra costs are there?
NONE – WE ARRANGE AND PAY FOR EVERYTHING FOR YOU
We do not permit patients to bring relatives or friends when they come for surgery.
Our reasons are as follows:
- In addition to the hospital staff, you will have us over there to look after you, and the focus of our attention should (quite rightly) be entirely on you as the patient. Looking after relatives, arranging their transport and other needs distracts from our real job.
- There will probably be one other (same sex) British patient to share your room in the hospital. Patients are tired after surgery and need to sleep, and visitors disrupt the rest which is necessary both for you and for the other patient who shares your room. As soon as your surgical procedure is completed, we call home for you and let your family know you are safe and well, and you will then be able to contact them by phone or computer next day.
- Staff at Breclav Hospital are very much aware of the serious problems with hospital-borne infections in UK and Irish hospitals, and try to limit “outside” visitors as much as possible. There is no MRSA/C-Difficile in Breclav Hospital (these are very rare in Czech hospitals/clinics generally – infection control and scrupulous hospital cleaning are seen as very high priority here) and they want to keep it this way. Our patients are all screened for infections on admission.